Spyshelter Antikeylogger Review and License Giveaway
According to its Developer, SpyShelter is an Anti-Keylogging and Anti-Spyware tool that uses special algorithms to protect your data from known, unknown, and under-development Key-Logging and Spy/Monitoring software. SpyShelter detects and blocks dangerous and malicious programs that are used by cyber-criminals to steal sensitive data users enter and store in their computer. As Online Transactions increase, Online Fraud increases, too. If sensitive Personal and Business data is stolen, it can be used to hack your accounts, steal money from them, and make unauthorized purchases on your behalf!
One way of Intercepting Data is through Capturing the user’s Keystrokes, Mouse-clicks, Opened & Closed Files, Websites visited etc. As a result, the user’s Passwords, Credit Card information, E-mails, Chat conversations, Online Purchases etc. are greatly exposed to cyber-criminals.
Even more advanced software can Capture everything a user sees on his Screen!
If they are accidentally Downloaded and Installed in computers, Trojans and Worms, which are called Key-Loggers, Key-Recorders, Key-Trappers, and Key-Captures, record the users’ Keyboard, Clipboard, Screen, Sound, and Webcam and in turn, send all information to their Server(s).
- Prevents any unauthorized access to the user’s Keyboard, Clipboard, Screen, Sound, and Webcam.
- Includes a Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) that protects against Host-based Attacks. Suspicious activity -occurring within the Host- is Analyzed and Blocked.
- Offers powerful Real-Time protection against Rootkits, Trojans, and Worms by Constantly Monitoring the Vulnerable and Weak system spots.
- Complements Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, and Firewall products that lack effective Anti-KeyLogging protection.
- Is compatible with other well-known Security software.
- Offers a Simple, Easy-to-Use, and Intuitive GUI.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, and Seven (both 32-bit and 64-bit Editions).
It does Not work on Windows 95, 98, and ME or on the Mac operating systems.
- Requires Regular Hardware:
-Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
-256 MB available RAM
-10 MB free space on the hard drive
Key Logger protection (kernel mode also)
SpyShelter Stop-logger ensures that whatever your type into your computer is protected against dangerous people who steal your data! Whatever you enter into your computer will not leak to malicious parties.
SpyShelter guards your Registry, Physical Memory (RAM), and other sensitive computer parts and processes so that malicious code cannot be injected to seize control of your PC.
SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy protective module prevents dangerous Trojans from stealing your private information while important SSL internet transactions. It also blocks HTTP/HTTPS Trojans on user level as well as POP, SMTP, and FTP loggers.
Clipboard Logger protection
SpyShelter shields sensitive data that can be found on you Windows Clipboard as a result of copying, cutting, and pasting. This software ensures that this information will not be under malicious monitoring by other people.
Screen Logger protection
When you take screen-captures, SpyShelter spots suspicious activity that might reveal sensitive data you enter into your computer such as bank account and credit card information.
Awareness of User and Machine
User and machine awareness balances security with business needs by enabling granular policy definitions per user and group.
Webcam Logger protection (Only in Paid versions)
SpyShelter defends you against hackers who would like to seize control of your Webcam, even when it is switched off!
Anti Sound logger (Only in Paid versions)
SpyShelter unique security module protects your system against VOIP Sound Trojan Loggers. It can be useful when you use instant messengers for voice calls. This module also protects you against Voice Logger from your Webcam or Built-in Microphone.
SpyShelter offers a Free version and two (2) Paid versions: Premium and Firewall.
The Free version does Not:
- Include Anti-Webcam, Anti-Sound, Anti-NetworkSpy, and Firewall Security protection.
- Offer support for the 64-bit Operating systems.
The Premium version does Not:
- Include Firewall Security protection.
The Firewall version has all the capabilities of the Premium plus:
- Two-Way (Incoming/Outgoing) Network Requests Detection.
- High-quality DDE Requests Catching.
- Important COM Objects protection.
- Highly-Extended Files/Folders protection.
- Extended Registry protection.
- Extended Inter-Process Communication protection.
- Password, Chat, Credit Card Number, and Private Information protection.
- Zero-Day protection (i.e. Detection of Newly-Created Malware which is Undetectable
by other Security products).
- On-Execution Program protection.
- Built-in Support for IPv6 Objects.
Following, there is a Summary of the major Differences among the SpyShelter products:
Installation & Usage
Due to the SpyShelter Logging action, some Security Software, like Anti-Malware, Firewalls, Behavior-Blockers, classic HIPS etc., may signal SpyShelter as Malware. This is a False Alarm (i.e. False Alarm).
Depending on their already-installed Security Software, users need to take all-required action to facilitate the SpyShelter Installation.
SpyShelter requires a system Reboot to examine if there is any Malware that Logs the user’s Keyboard, Clipboard, Screen, Sound, and Webcam. As SpyShelter monitors Internet Browsers, Instant Messengers, E-mail Applications etc., the user will be asked to establish ‘Allow‘ or ‘Block‘ Rules. Every time the user Allows an Application, SpyShelter adds it to the ‘White-list‘. After that, SpyShelter No Longer Prompts the user for the respective Application.
1. The Protection Tab displays whether or not the system is protected and lists the Allowed Processes and
2. In case of unknown action, the user is prompted to either Allow or Deny access.
3. The Rules Tab lists all Applications that are Allowed or Blocked.
When an entry is selected, the corresponding detailed information is displayed.
Any Application in question can be automatically uploaded to VirusTotal.com for checking.
4. The Log Window Tab displays all Logging activity.
5. The Settings > Security Tab can supplementary modify the Settings according to the user’s preferences.
6. When an Application is attempting to disable SpyShelter, a Warning window is displayed.
7. The Right-Click Context Menu offers a simple mode for the following actions:
- Add to restrict list
- Run as restricted
- Add to exclude list
- Check the file on VirusTotal.com
SpyShelter offers a Security Test tool that examines if a system is currently protected against malware that has unauthorized access to the user’s Keyboard, Clipboard, Screen, Sound, and Webcam:
A YouTube Review of SpyShelter can be reached at:
I have 4 licenses to giveaway to Spyshelter Antikeylogger. The giveaway will end November 30, 2012 12PM EST. You will have your license by December 4th. Be sure to use an email address that you normally use. This is how the license will be sent to you.
All entrants will be entered into a random list and the first four results on the list will receive the licenses for Spyshelter Antikeylogger.
To be included in the giveaway (Both Pieces must be followed):
1. Post a comment to this thread that includes your security setup.
2. Subscribe to RSS newsletters on the right hand side of the website.
3 . Post this thread on one other website (Optional, but appreciated).
Disclaimer – Legal Notice
a. Most information used in this Review was extracted from the SpyShelter Webpage: www.spyshelter.com Therefore, the Author of this Review is Not held responsible for any Mistakes, Inaccurate Information etc.
b. The Author has No Official or Unofficial relationship with Datpol (Poland); the SpyShelter Developer.
c. This review was prepared by Mr.PC from WildersSecurity.com